Community Partner Programs (CPP)
These programs may be on a one-time or ongoing basis, depending on the hiring organization who pays a fee-for-service cost for the program services. ArtVan will work with all populations, agencies, and organizations to support the needs and requests of these services.
All adult and Youth programs are led by our well-trained Art Therapist and Teaching Artist, who approach program planning and project implementation by drawing from the “artist within,” clinical experiences, and their vast knowledge of Art Therapy’s use of a variety of art materials and techniques in order to strengthen the lives of those we serve. We emphasize the imaginative and creative process as much as the clinical process and end products.
We’d love to hear from you and bring Arts & Art Therapy to your community. Send us an email introducing yourself and organization, or feel free to give Jamie a call at 207.805.4323.
Depends on project materials and the duration of the program. Most six-week programs range from $300 per session for small groups. However, we are committed to supporting affordable access to Therapeutic Arts.
- Lewiston Public Schools, school day art sessions
- River Valley Village, a private subsidized housing development
- Horizon Program, a support program for people who are HIV positive in the Augusta area
- The Center for Wisdom’s Women, a safe space for woman who may have a history of domestic violence, substance abuse, and mental illness
- The Youth Leadership Advisory Team (YLAT)