We are always excited to work with talented, creative individuals with an interest in art therapy and youth development.
– Work with a team of Registered Art Therapists, experienced volunteers, social service professionals, and community leaders.
– Engage with diverse cultural and socioeconomic backgrounds and a wide age range of youth (ages 4-17).
– Explore a variety of art techniques and the use of the arts as a therapeutic modality in the healing and discovery process.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
– Assist Executive Director and Communications Director in the planning, implementation & follow up of ArtVan sessions.
– Take a lead in designing a project.
– Assist in the curation of an ArtVan Youth exhibit.
– Maintain communication with Executive Director and Operations Manager.
– Document testimonials and stories visually and with written word for fundraising and communication efforts.