ArtVan offers internship opportunities for students. We are always excited to work with talented, creative individuals with an interest in art therapy and youth development. For more information, please contact Jessica.
Interns will receive…
– Supervision by a Registered Art therapist for artists, Expressive Arts therapy students and social service students.
– Exposure to diverse cultural and socioeconomic backgrounds and a wide age range of youth (ages 4-17).
– Exposure to a variety of art techniques and the use of the arts as a therapeutic modality in the healing and discovery process.
– Assisting Executive Director and Program Coordinator in the planning, implementation & follow up of an ArtVan session.
– Taking a lead in designing a project.
– Assisting in the curation of an ArtVan youth exhibit.
– Maintaining communication with Executive Director and Program Coordinator.
– Maintaining photographic/visual/written documentation to be used towards marketing efforts.