Our Core Neighborhood programs are communities we work with year round. These are under resourced housing developments that receive free services from ArtVan in the form of after-school programming during the school year and workshops during the summer.
We consider our Core Neighborhoods as follows:
– Broadview Acres (Auburn) – Maritime Apartments (Bath)
– Family Development (Lewiston) – Perryman Village (Brunswick)
– Hyde Park (Bath) – Lewiston Public Library
Our Community Partnership Programs (CPP) are short-term collaborations or one time events with local community centers, organizations or festivals. The client must find funding to bring ArtVan to provide services; services are negotiable according to the needs of the client. If you are interested in hiring us, please contact Brianna, firstname.lastname@example.org, or Jamie, email@example.com.
Here is a list of our Community Partner Programs during the summer of 2019:
- Bacon Street Neighborhood, sponsored by CDBG (Biddeford)
- Oliver Place (Bath)
- Center for Wisdom’s Women (Lewiston)
- River Valley Village (Auburn)
- Martel Elementary School (Lewiston)
- Bath Housing Authority (Bath)
- Events: Brunswick Downtown Association, Brunswick Peace Fair, LL Bean Event, Bacon Street Festival, and ArtWalks in Brunswick.